Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dorm Alone

Delaqroux Inc Updates.
ALot of people have been wondering on what am i doing staying in IPBA at the moment while everyone else has gone back. So what better way to answer that question but to have a blogpost. Sha-ZAM!

Basically, nothing. Yeah, i'm not really doing anything. But mind you; i'm not wasting my time. I do recall the quote somewhere about the "joy of doing nothing" (or was that the title of a book?) and seriously, i'm not doing anything. Just lepaking and enjoying every moment of it. Some may ask, why not just do nothing at home then? Yes, I can choose not to do anything at home where doing nothing will be more convenient; I dont have to worry about food, money or doing laundry. But doing nothing here does not refer to bumming (a verb for people who are absolute bums). In fact, i rather take charge of my own do nothing-s. I choose to do my laundry when the weather seems nice and hot. I choose what food to eat and when i am to eat. I choose how much money i would spend in a day and what should i spend them for. After all, i'm not in a rich brat's spa. I'm on holiday.

But of course, i'm not litterally doing nothing. I'm currently working on my assignments (though i have to say, only 5% of my time is spent on that), enjoying the whole-day rain last Sunday, doing some random walking around and food hunting (I've discovered The Sphere in Bangsar South yesterday - nothing much to do there but at least there's a walking distance Carrefour and some dine-out places), and Oldtown White Coffee's.. well... White Coffee. Can life get any better? Of course it can. I've been sleeping at 2am and waking up at 10am on average days (something i really missed doing). I've been playing Minecraft and DotA when i'm bored. And i let the music i love playing all day long and I found a place that sells nasi tomato. Also, i'm working on a project of drawing my own comic. Had the storyline ready so all i have to do now is to draw. Wish me luck. And another also, I've came up with a storyline for a theatrical play about teachers. Probably that would be useful some time later.

Oh, and a quick shout out goes to Eliza Doolittle, She & Him, Maroon 5 and the great Nujabes (RIP. Whether if you turn up in heaven or hell, i'm sure they would welcome your company and your good music =) who has been generous enough to sponsor my dorm alone moment with their music. Yep, for people reading this blogpost, do check out Eliza Doolittle's "Skinny Genes", "Moneybox" and "Pack Up", She & Him's Volume 1 album, Maroon 5's "Misery" and every single track produced by Nujabes.

Til then, excuse me while i hit this golf ball from the wing of an F-14 parked on a US NAVY aircraft carrier vessel (I AM LEGEND reference if you're that clueless)
Delaqroux Out.

No comments: