Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Wide awake at 2.48 (am)

Delaqroux Inc Updates.
I is so wide awakes even though I is definitely shouldnt be.

Yeah, i will be having an exam paper tomorrow at 8.30 am and here i am, at 2.48, wide awake. The original idea was to finish my revision early so i can sleep early and wake up on time tomorrow. But i guess there is just something innate in me that still refuse to accept that concept. So here i am, wide awake with nothing to do and thus a rant on my blog, for some reason, seems to be quite a joyous, exciting activity to do.

But seriously, my mind is at a state of a perfect blank-ness that i dont have the slightest idea on what to rant. It's weird, really, considering that i can always find myself writing non-stop without realizing. Maybe it's the fact that my nose is still runny (cold. fuck) and i find that way too distracting to write a proper rant decently. Also, probably of the fact that i am hungry. Dinner was at 8pm, almost 6 hours past. I can never go back to sleep if i am in state of hunger. I hate being me.

Nevettheless, I shall go get something to eat. This is a pointless blogpost. Thank you for reading.
Oh and did i mention that this blogpost was made, once again, using my phone? Blogging with a small screen is not exactly practical. QWERTY keyboard helps to some extent but the limitation is still there. It's just not fast enough as a computer's keyboard..
Anyways, this is still a pointless blogpost.
Stop reading.
Delaqroux Out.

No comments: