Monday, July 14, 2008

Looking back at 'us'

Dark Delaqroux Inc Updates 002!

Haha. It's much easier to keep track of how many blogpost you have made when you just started your blogsite. It goes all the way when you feel all motivated to make a countdown of your posts, lost count halfway through, you tracked it back but you cant find back the number where you left off, and, in the end; you choose not to make that kind of post count no more. Okay, it's just my usual random ramblings before i start my blogpost. Doing that keeps me back on my typing mood and yep, so now it begins.

Today was the day of new intake of juniors in our college. Of course, not all of them are our age anyways. There are still the KPLI which are much older than us in TESL Cohort 5 but, being among the oldest of the oldest IPBA population here, the senior-ism is still there. For a bunch of us here; we chose to play by the rule that goes; "Juniors are juniors and seniors are us. As long as they know how to be good friends; they're friends" (I am playing by this rule as well, and proud of it). Regardless, some of the others here choose to stick with the conventional barbaric senior-ism style that goes "Juniors are juniors and we are thy seniors; we need to show em who's boss". This second rule, however, to me (along with all those adjectives that i just used), is a total a waste of time. Though i am not well informed or knowledgeable of any plans cooked up by the fore-mentioned community for the juniors, i do heard from a little black bird that they have some 'warm-welcoming' plans for the juniors tonight. Cant say that i agree with such way but, nah, convincing them to call it off is like you against the whole HEP unit (For first time Delaqroux's blog readers; HEP stands for "Students' Affairs Unit" and the people under that team was nothing but a bunch of pain in the ass who seem to care more about finding the students' wrongdoings rather than understanding the students' affairs. Technically, one term sums HEP up; "Douschebags Council")

Back in my (Gosh, starting to sound like one of those war veterans) days, the 'warm-welcome treatment' that we got wasnt that scarring. We were put in some room, Hitler holocaust cramming style, not being able to sleep for the whole night, have to endure some psychological treatment by the seniors and stuff. At that point, i didnt know what crossed my mind but i volunteered myself to get into the 'confinement' room. lolz. Guess it was somewhat a mental breakdown. Nobody pisses me off when i dont feel like getting pissed. I ended up in the 'confinement' room with a few more seniors, answered some lame interrogations and escaped mental-scarring-free (I even fell asleep when the seniors were talking to me XD). When i told this story to people and even for the people who witnessed the time i volunteered myself, everyone said that i really put myself in the crocodile's nest. Gosh, i dunno whether was i being brave, blur coz of lack of sleep or just plain dumb... Glad to get it all over with, nonetheless =)

Anyways, one of the major key event of the whole our-time-as-juniors experience was that i was in a hell of a thought-ocean throughout the week (um... yeah, though-ocean.. something like a see of thoughts- but slightly in different way of saying it. heh ^^"). For one thing, i keep on thinking why did i ended up in this course? Why am here and what am i supposed to do now that i got myself stuck in this place? I am quite sure that everyone must have been thinking the very same thing but the fact that I (yes, shoot me) didnt really missed home that much, made me cloud my own head only of that identity search matter in an over-dose scale and that was super painful.

Up til this point, i'm not too sure i got my answers to all that questions. Everything seems crowded and crammed in my head. Ecspecially for the fact on what am i going overseas for? To study; yes. To find my true identity; hmm... you can say that.

But for now,
one single purpose for furthering my studies in Australia that i can think of right now is that i dont want anyone there to be alone...

haha. whatever that means, freak.

whattatuist!! (what a twist) :p

No comments: