Sunday, June 7, 2009

I'll be in UK 2010 - Jawapan MUKTAMAD

Delaqroux Inc Updates

First of all, i had an awesome night today (tonight). Yep, another makan2 thing in Izzaidah's house again (again) but yeah i'm in luck; for today, all my 7 driving element is functioning on excellent balance. Yeah, that's how i roll. There's 7 fueling element that drives me to do something and whenever one of them remain static or off the chart, i wont be as alive as how i am now. ANyway, enough bout me. Let's focus on what i did! (Yeah, beautiful.. more stuff about me)

I made pizza! WHOO!! And though i am really cheating by using puff pastry instead of pizza dough, the pizzas turned out nice. Consider something of Shakey's extra thin crust dough and you're not that far off. And the toppings that i've used are based from Zan's Special, 3S (Shakey's Seafood Supreme) and the one with the prawn on it is truly, uniquely mine. Not bad for an independent try eh? The only thing that i regret most is the fact that i personally swallowed one whole pizza in the taste testing session beforehand. I was still full throughout the night that i cant really indulge in Izzaidah's chicken rice. Yeah, there's that ipoh chicken rice that Daryl enjoyed so much, and then there's Izzaidah's chicken rice that beats the hell out of the one Daryl likes so much.. trust me; it's been awhile since i tried a chicken rice and actually claim "this is the REAL chicken rice" (Chicken rice around KL is crappy - regardless if they claim they're from Ipoh, it's still crappy). And now, i'm making that claim once again. **Audience applause and hails Izzaidah Chicken Rice... those who chose not to will be shot... those who laughed and think that i am joking right now, will be shot in a torturing manner - i'll start with shooting your toes off, then your knee, and kick your knee a few times, shoot you in the hand then wait 15 minutes before i finish you off with cutting your toungue... and then, shoot you in the head, 30 minutes afterwards**

So yeah, so what does this have to do with the blogpost title? Yep, nothing. But this part does. Well, tonight, we had some special guests over (no, not Risa.. her special guest title already expires :p); it's Afiq and Pamela. Well, Afiq is my college mate back in IPBA and he's studying in Auckland. Pamela on the other hand, is also a collegemate of mine, studying French language and have been studying in France since 2008. So there you have it. Pamela traveled all the way down from France to meet Afiq and Afiq who will be having an exam pretty soon, came up all the way to Aussie to have a holiday with Pamela (Well, its Pamela's hols actually.. but Afiq's willing to put his exam aside and join Pamela for her holidays in Aussie). And before i left earlier just now, i heard from Pamela that she'll be travelling down to NZ afterwards for her remaining holidays. So what does this have nothing to do with me?

So yeah, i've been wanting to visit Jessica in France, 2010. She's my junior who will be studying in France soon, same course with Pamela. By the time i finished my course in Australia, she will in France. To the point i graduate and be sent off to schools to teach, that is when she'll be coming back to IPBA. Chances are; i might not be able to see her by that time and i told myself on how i dont want our last meet in Oldtown last year to be our last meet (... is this sentence making any sense?). So i promised myself to go and see her at least once in France. And then there's Nancie, Ivon, Seetal and Sem. Same goes for them too. I want to see them again and to wait for their course to end and them coming back to Malaysia in the year 2013 ( i think.. or 2012.. dont care), chances to see them once again is very, very low. So now that i am here, away from Malaysian strict education system that leaves you with no chance to travel at all, i should take this chance and make my way to see them in UK and France.

Regardless, everyone been telling me how impossible that is and as how much i'm trying to ignore those nay-sayers; i realized that what they've said is gradually making its way into my head. Financial wise; i have to prepare a whole sum of money to travel that far. Time wise; what of my exams and assignments?? With these two elements stopping me; will i ever make it to France in time on 2010? Well, this is where Afiq and Pamela comes in.

Yeah, Pamela came all over down from France to see Afiq. And Afiq ignored the fact that he'll be having exam soon that he went off from NZ to see Pamela. That's the answer to my doubt! If they can do it, why cant i? I'm not that close to them even when we were all in IPBA but i really see them as my inspiration today. Financial problem? Nah, i can save money for it. If a girl can save enough money to travel down to Aussie and NZ, what makes you think a cheapskate like me couldnt save enough money to fly to UK and then France? What about examination and assignment? Who said i couldnt finish my assignment on the fly? I still can study, complete my assignment and submit is as long as i have the power of net connection and a handy Microsoft Word with me. Yeah, so what's stopping me? Nothing, Adnin, it's just the pessimist talk in your head. Tell those voice to shut up and do some shizzle! Yeah, with this blogpost made, i vow that i WILL be going to UK and France in 2010. Jawapan friggin' Muktamad!!! YOSH!!!

And those reading this blogpost and having that idea that I cant do it. Well, sit back, relax, open your mouth wide and watch me.

"YES! YES! YES! I FEEL GREAT! I FEEL STRONGER! I CAN DO THIIIIIIS!" (Picollo, 1998) :p

1 comment:

Jess Ang said...

That is so sweet Adnin!!! :)