Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The (Second) Key

Delaqroux inc Updates!!!
In response to Miss Edward's "The Key". Haha. I know you've said the poem's open for any comments and stuff, and it seems that you've gotten aplenty. So i thought; what might your poem have not yet gotten is a reply. So here is my reply to your "Key". Note that, however, that i've written this totally impromptu so some things might have not make much sense or otherwise, not so eloquiant (not sure if that spelling's right) but hope you enjoy it anyways =)

The Key
How i dreamt to hold the key
And find my door of eternity
To save the you lying within me
To remind ourselves that we're still free

Hold my hand, please know you are freed
So leave behind that mirror of deceit
Come to life; leave your deathly sleep
Coz you're my pulse, you're my heartbeat

I cant save you for truth to be told
Yet i can give you part of my soul
Let me be a cure to your misery
Let me be the remedy for your agony
I know as much you cant bear this nightmare's pain
But please know as much the morn will come once again

If only I could find the key to your door
I could mend your wings; i can make you soar
I'll bear your pain, your sufferings i'll atone
I just want to let you know; you're never alone


-Ad..... ngiungngiungiung... or whatever that sound is =___="

No comments: