Friday, October 8, 2010

i hate... (part one)

  • I hate people who speak in bumper sticker language
  • I hate strangers who asked me to take photos of them and didnt say thanks (yeah, i'm talking about you, Asian camwhore group in Glenelg)
  • I hate people who smoke in public with kids around
  • I hate people who wants to die just because they are stressed out
  • I hate the voice inside my head that kept on scolding me because i dont do things i should do
  • I hate people who... how do i put this... when i say something like "i hate humans", they go "arent you a human too?" Yeah, i hate you too, human.
  • I hate girls who likes to toy around with guys' heart and act all innocent about it
  • I hate quitters without a good reason
  • I hate religious people who tell other people (from a different religion) that they (the other people) are going to hell
  • I hate sad songs about people dying or people leaving
  • I hate not being able to be a jetfighter pilot
  • I hate people who like to act cute
  • I hate mangoes... well, i dont hate them. i like em, but i just cant eat them
  • I hate working with leaders who cant control their temper or lose their head constantly 
  • I hate last minute workers (if anyone going "arent you a last minute worker too?", as aforementioned, i hate you too) and btw, i'm trying my hardest to discard my last minute working attitude
  • I hate p**** guys - sorry, have to censor this out, i can sense em watching
  • I hate people who only see bad things about people
  • I hate mirrors
  • I hate people who post shoutouts ONLY to show-off how awesome they are
  • I hate the thought of people dying and me being the only one left
  • I hate having no future
  • I hate excessively-played-on-the-radio songs
  • I hate people who echoes what other people say so they feel part of something
  • I hate blogger layout. Seriously, it's ugly.
  • I hate people who are more awesome than me.
  • I hate cockroaches - and figurative roaches
  • I hate people who look down on women
  • I hate people who said "living in Australia/Sydney is boring"
  • I hate pushy religious people
  • I hate not having any hot water to bathe at night
  • I hate not having stable internet connection
  • I hate people who dont finish their food - just because the food is not nice
  • I hate facebook
  • I hate flamers (people who go all out condemning something because they think something else is better)
  • I hate sweet-talkers
  • I hate people who associate negative attitude and emotional disturbance with creative writing and literature
  • I hate the fact that i cant draw a horse without having it to look like a.... dog with hooves
  • I hate people who hate animals
  • I hate using lifts
  • I hate people who uses lifts meant for disabled people
  • I hate people who uses Malay to talk bad about other people who cant speak Malay
  • I hate people who look down on Sabahans and Sarawakians 
  • I hate Sabahans and Sarawakians who hate Eastern Malaysians
  • I hate empty promises
  • I hate Mondays
  • I hate bad drivers - especially that one guy who almost ran me over
  • I hate people who talks about fucking when they never slept with anyone ever
  • I hate lying politicians, i hate those who fall for them more
  • I hate people who wants to get married so they can "skip the hard stuff"
  • I hate that guy who give ciggarrettes to his son
  • I hate people who wants to claim Malaysia for their own
  • I hate the phrase "in a nutshell"
-END OF PART ONE-
Oh, btw, Delaqroux Inc Updates! 8D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what 'bout "i love..." soon? :)

Shorty Myra said...

hey.. u missed one thing.. you hate cockroach!
hmm.. your story about mirror.. hehe.. funny!