Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy 2012 :D

Delaqroux Inc Updates!
Apparently, it seems like each post of mine these days been starting with me saying stuffs like "gosh, i havent been blogging for awhile" or "damn, it feels good to be saying that again". But yeah, it has been awhile (Almost six months to be exact). Yep, alot of things have happened but i'm too lazy to be doing recaps so yeah, let's get on with what i'm doing now... as if the world cares. lol

Aaaaanyways, i have finished my studies in IPBA (or IPG KBA) and thus - this might not come as anything new to my colleagues or anyone who knows me - i am jobless. No, it's not that i am looking for a job now. I am just in the state of inner peace and patient-most, waiting for the posting notice. And seriously, this posting notice better come soon coz i think i have been terrorizing strangers in Selayang Mall a little too much.


Yeah, when you're stuck in Selayang, Selayang Mall is pretty much the only place you can be (No, we do have pretty good malls around but Selayang Mall is the closest). And when you're at home after a few days and have only been talking to your family day in, day out; the sight of any stranger, all the people that you dont know but can be talked to, excites you... not in a rapist way of being excited, mind you. So yeah, i've been talking around with people from the shop outlets, receptionist, pak guard, taxi drivers etc. and while most of these people (hopefully) reply to me positively that we did go in a good conversation for a few good minutes, some purely freaked out. I guess it's not the culture of Malaysians to be talking to strangers.

For a good reason, most Malaysian guys are creepy.

Putting that aside, I've found myself to have not enjoyed Selayang Mall as much as Tesco Extra outlets. Yeah, Extra. They're like normal Tesco-s but they have the whole building dedicated for their store along with a few more smaller outlets. Weird as it may be, but the sight of things on bargain prices and raw materials for cooking excites me, just as much as my non-rapist stranger encounter excitement. Maybe it's the fact that i'm revisiting the epic fun times i had when i was studying in Macquarie when a nearby Woolworth outlet was my domain. I own that place, bitches.

Okay, shift of topic. It is now 2012 and yeah, i've realized that i've been comparing my wait for the posting notice and the end of days to be much of the same thing. Both is just as uncertain but if it's possible, can i get a confirmation on both? I dont want to be stuck in this state of uncertainty limbo. If i'm not gonna get posted anytime soon, then let me know so i can do something else in my free time like travelling or getting laid. And if the world is ending anytime soon, then let me know so i can do something else in my free like travelling or getting laid. Alright, i am just kidding about the travelling and getting laid part - it doesnt have to be in that order.

Have a good day and an awesome 2012 people :D

Screenshot of my phone at the time of 2012 countdown :D

No comments: