Monday, April 13, 2009

Melbourne Ep.1: DIVERSION & THE MALAYSIAN FAMILY

Delaqroux Inc. LIVE in MELBOURNE!!

Cower before me as I, Dark A. Delaqroux, have gone beyond the city of New South Wales and go South-er to the land of Melbourne!!!! BWahahaha!! And thus, making me the first cohort 5 guy to go THAT far in aussie. Thank you! Thank you! I love you all! What? There's some who've gone to Newcastle?.... Well, but not alone! I went there alone and as vigoriously as a vigorious lone wolf! Yes! All by myself!! Aaaaaalll by maaaaaaaiseeeeeeelf... Muahahahaha!! What? Risa? No, no risa. she gone to see that little game of La Crosse somewhere and so we went seperate ways. Yep, i admit that i told everyone i'll be going with Risa.. well, she's just a DIVERSION!! I am still kickass!!! MUAHAHAHAHAA!!!!

Okay, so let's begin. We.. i mean.. I (Big I)arrived at Southern Cross station at 7.00am and thus leaving me with absolutely nothing to do. I mean, seriously, everything in Aussie goes operational at 9am (and that's the earliest) so yep, i have 2 hours to spend. So i take little Risa for a walk around the place. But little that she know, all those walk around for a short hour before she took her train off to her LaCrosse game was ANOTHER DIVERSION!! So finally, when the short hand of the clock struck nine, i shoo-ed Risa to the game and lo and behold! MELBOURNE IS MAAAAAAAAAAIIIINNEEEE!!!! **another evil laugh**

So first stop was of course the Dockside. I managed to get this map of the city from the tourist info counter and the map have these little stars scattered all around showing the highlights of the city. So yep, remember dragon ball and that little blinky radar showing the positions of them balls? Well, that map and those little stars somewhat works the same way. And the nearest so far is the star on victoria harbour and hence, i go. But, somehow, upon a few minutes of walking around the area, there was no victoria harbour! The whole friggin area was still under construction!!! So what's that friggin star doing there in that map then?? And that it when i realized, it was A DIVERSION!!! Damn your black heart, o info counter lady!!! So off to the next star. Thankfully, that little diversion stalled enough time for all the shops in Harbour city to be opened and operational so there was plenty to see and shop around in Harbour City. Bargains are everywhere and shopping by the sea; nothing beats that! (Oh yeah, so info counter lady, the part where i screamt "diversion" miserably was actually A DIVERSION TOO!! Thanks to your 'diversion' i reap good benefit out of it. So who's miserable now huh? Who? Huh?) Anyways, i got a necklace, a lil bag for my lil sis, a CD for my dad and now to look for some stuff for mom. Hmm.. maybe i shouldnt be writing it down here coz she might be reading this. Or perhaps, i can still say what i bought for her but i will make her not realize it, by mentioning a whole lot of other stuff i bought as a DIVERSION!

So yeah, apart to wandering brainlessly.. i mean, courageously and ending up in the staff entrance to Cirque de Soleil (there was this circus on and all the staff wore black uniform. I thought they were guests so i trailed some of them and got myself into the staff entrance and office, perfectly blended in. But soon i realized some staff were looking at me as they start putting their name tags. THAT was when i realized they were all staff so i ran out. Wheeheehee...), i got myself a bagel and sat down to eat it. there were plenty of seats all around. I found one in the shade so i sat there and enjoy my coffee and bagel. That was when a family sat next to me. There were five of them so some of them were standing up. Well, i pretty much ignored their presence. i mean, of course you will right? And that is when i realized that the family who sat next to me, was speaking Malay!! They were saying something about me eating the doughnut. Yeah, bagel is shaped like a donut so no biggie. And that was when i heard them saying something to shoo me off. Something like "orang kat sebelah ni tak tau bila nak blah ke?" So i was like "what?" I didnt say this out loud though. I pretended not to hear anything (i was sitting down with my headphones after all). i Turned my eavesdropping mode on and i picked another line; "bagi la orang tua duduk kalau ye pun nak lantak donat dia tu" "entah" "orang cakap biasanya orang asia ni courteous. Yang orang rea-ko (Korea) ni kureng skit" "Duduk je la. Sendeng skit kat dia. kasi sempit, pandai2 la dia bangun nanti"

.............that was when i slammed down my bagel. Took my hot coffee and pour it and the woman next to me. The husband panicked and i dunno what the fuck he was saying but i dont give a shit. I dont speak malay, i speak sign language, and my kick to your balls means "I dont like you". That was when the crowd noticed the commotion. Some of them turned at me and said something. I yelled "DIAM" at them and continue kicking the husband on the floor. Yeah!! Say hello to my little friend, you sonnovabi.....

Of course, none of this happened. They were just a diversion off the real thing that happened. They were 'sendeng-ing' me off the seat afterwards and fuck yeah, i was all out pissed. Taking a big bite off my bagel, i was then realized the taste of warm, sweet melted butter covering the soft powdery sensation within the crispy outer crust off my baked bagel that i took the bite from. I took a small sip from my coffee and let the milky-sweetness, warm and calming coffee go down my throat; as the cool, chill ocean breeze swept accross me, with many gentle cold hands slipping through my hair as if a very gentle lady patting a child gently on the head for a very good deed he had done. Perhaps, the child was being polite all day. Or perhaps, the child helped the lady to do some chores without being told to. Or perhaps, the child held back his anger and refuse to get in a fight even when there's some other people talking bad behind him and trying to get him off his seat. If the latter is the case, the child had been good. A very good boy he had been, and that's why he's getting the sense of self contentment of the bagel he's having, the coffee he's sipping and the wind gently fanning him to a state of calmness and peace. And thus, the boy walked away, humming happily without getting angry to the people sitting next to him just now.

Nah, i wont make any comments about what happened. You do the judging. Anyways, there's no more stars around the dockside area and hence i move to the next stop; the city centre!! Wheee!!!

**TO BE CONTINUED**

No comments: