Thursday, May 14, 2009

Single, ready to mingle... but not really available?

Delaqroux Inc Updates

And yeah, it's currently 1.03am in Marsfield, New South Wales, Australia; temperature of 16 degrees (dang.. no wonder it's kinda warm tonight..) and i'm up and blogging..

Well, actually there's nothing much to blog about. There are actually but i dont think it's worth blogging about. Most of them are all about how i've been spending my time after the Easter break and hell yeah, i miss the break. While i do feel like i miss classes and meeting people and stuff, there's one thing about having holidays that allows you to just be yourself. And when Darkie says be himself, he meant the type in which do things that doesnt make sense at all (like walking 30 km to and around Sydney for example. lolz). Regardless, i am still having that sort of prob where i want to do all those shitty, crazy stuff but it's no fun doing it all by myself. Yep, 3 months in Aussie and still la comrade en nada. I mean, seriously, sleeping in Bondi Beach sounds like a fun plan but to actually endure approximately 6 hours of night without any company? That's enough to make me get myself a ball and call it John (I cant remember the name of the ball Tom Hank named in Cast Away so i'll just go with John). Well, of course, i endured a night in Melaka all by myself for almost 8 hours but another important thing is that the main reason for me to be pulling that crazy stunt off is to watch the sunrise (normally, ppl go with the saying that sunsets at the beach are awesome - i wanna see how sunrises at the beach looks like). And making my point here, watching the sunrise is just gonna make me think about Adam, Daryl, Annie and Amy when we watch our last sunrise in Genting last year. That's gonna be sucky coz it's like watching a big post-it note saying how alone i am.. So, before i get myself a company, Sleeping at Bondi will have to wait unfortunately... Sigh..

Oh yeah, now that we've talked about being alone, let's talk about me being single. I dare say that one of my reason for not being able to sleep is that i am thinking of someone of late. Yeah, she's miles and miles away from where i am at right now and recently, we talked with each other and old sweet memories just keep popping back. And for some strange reason, i'm getting this weird urge to just give her a call and tell her that i want to be her friggin boyfriend.. Haha. Yeah, randomness, i know but it's just this scary thought of me, seeing her again and she's engaged (Oh yeah, speaking of which, my ex is officially married... pfft...) been haunting me and...

gee... there's someone screaming outside right now... **takes a peek**

...and it's kind of like a scary thought; being single for life or having to submit to my grandma's arranged marriage plan.. yep, anything but those. Now before you start judging me, take your foot and shove it up your mouth; i'm not actually proposing to that so, no, it's just a random talk - nothing's for real (if it is, i'll update you on that). But anyways, i do admit i'm a guy with the stand where "i wanna have nice clean free fun at least in my life, and getting married can wait" and i have met alot of comrades standing with those position as well. But as time progresses, they got coupled and i'm the only one left with the nice, clean, free, single, one man army, fun. Get my point there? It's like, i have some buddies of mine who are single, claim to want to remain single, met some guy/girl and insisted that they're still want to remain single, and then, POOF! They got friggin married! I mean, seriously, scary thoughts... Brr...

Yet again, the thought of actually having a commitment is a.. meh.. (yeah, that's the best word for it; "meh"). I dont want to be alone forever and i dont want to be in a relationship. I'm not afraid of commitment and responsibilities, mind you. It's just that, i dont want to have either extremes. I just want to have freedom and i dont want to have it alone. Will it be possible to have a lady friend who's single and both of us agree to keep each other company and remain single until death do us part?

.....FLiptoric CLyptonic.. I guess soon a black TV-headed robot going to pop out of my head huh?

No comments: