Monday, December 27, 2010

Moving out.. shit-ness

Delaqroux Inc Updates
I know this may sound really really sad but i dont have anyone to talk with at the moment so i turned to something all emo bloggers would turn to at the moment of emo-ness; their blogs. Yeah, this is about the designation of my hostel in my college and it sucks big time.

For one, there was a time when i realized that we're not allowed to choose our own housemates. That was still a lil okay as i thought, as long as they have us under one roof (it's an apartment so "under one roof" consist of quite aplenty of houses and rooms) it shouldnt really matter if we're just a stone throw away from one another. Then i found out that my name wasnt on the list of residence. It sucked a tad coz i was really nervous to found out where i will be staying at when most of my mates already have. But again, as long as we're all under one roof, it shouldnt really matter. Then finally, the list was updated and i was not even under the same roof. Shit-ness.

In fact, i'm designated in a room three blocks away with complete strangers as housemates and roomies. Now, i dont mind having strangers as roomies (had strangers for my housemates for almost a year in Sydney last time) but my conscience is telling me that i should not be living there. So, being as polite as i can, i requested a transfer to a more familiar sanctuary. Request denied. I'm stuck there. Now that sucked but what sucked harder is the fact that my gut cant stop telling me that, like George Lucas's movie scripts, "there's a bad feeling about this". I rather trust my gut after several experiences and yeah, what else is there left to do but to stay outside?

So yeah, that's the dilemma. If i'll be staying outside, will there still be more rooms for rent? 2011's just around the corner and rooms for rent are running out fast. Plus, all the ads about rooms for rent are only for Muslim girls, Muslim girls and Muslim girls (and they say guys are sexist.. pfft). Shit-ness. And all i want to do in my last year in IPBA is to study in an awesome environment where i'll feel (almost) at home, is that too much to ask?

Delaqroux Out.

No comments: