Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Ridiculously obscene songs that are fun

Delaqroux Inc Updates.
Now i was feeling down for a couple of days now. And then i came across a friend's shoutout regarding how ridiculous some songs these days can be. It turned out that the song she was actually referring to was "I just had sex" by Lonely Island. Now, the shitty thing is that i heard that song a couple of weeks before and i was dying to get it out of my head (hey, the song is catchy) but considering how i need a cheer up; i put that song on my laptop again. Now, i've got the video below but if you're under 18, dont click on it.



Yeah it cheered me up alright :D LOL'd at "When i had the sex, my penis felt great"...

Yeah, the song is friggin ridiculously obscene for the most part but you know what? It's a good change from all those chart toppers out there at the moment which lyrics may sound like the sweetest ballad ever but in truth, we're just talking about the guy probably jacking off to the girl or wanting to bang the girl badly. If you dont believe me, try listening to "In My Head" by Jason Derulo but replace "Head" with "Bed" and it all will make sense. Oh, and "I wanna Love you" by Akon... Yeah, he just wanna love the girl. Really.

Anyways, the lyrics for "I just had Sex" is pretty much honest and that's what awesome about it. I guess that's what memorable about it. If you rather have songs where the singers are being honest, try checking out "Flight of the Conchords", Katy Perry's "Peacock" (Yeah, one time she was singing about Fireworks and the next song in the album is her singing about wanting to see "what you're hiding underneath"). Oh, and I kinda like how innocently honest (and not to mention, romantic) Bruno Mars sounds in "Just the way you are" but i dont agree with the video using a really hot girl to whom he's referring to. If the song is saying how he likes her the way she are (Timbaland referrence here. I know my English), why not just use a normal lady, right? Damn, i should start making videoclips for singers now. Okay, i'm getting off topic.

Anyways, last note. Here's the Peacock song if you havent heard it before. Enjoy. And kids, she really wants to go to a zoo and see a peacock but probably the zoo-keeper is hiding them somewhere underneath a... blanket or something. Oh and a side note; i heard the song being played while i was at a JayJay's outlet in Park St. I wonder if i'd ever hear that song again in Malaysia's retail shops?



Yeah... She really wants to see it.
Delaqroux Out.

1 comment:

amy_may said...

Haha, so so true! me like!