Monday, September 1, 2008

Fasting month's back (!?)

Delaqroux Inc Updates!

Hell yeah, tomorrow is already the start of the fasting month!!! I was like, OMGWTFBBQREALLY??

Lolz. Yeah, okay. Before i go any further, let me introduce to you this one little characteristic of mine that i have all this while (or maybe one little characteristic of mine that i never have all this while). I really (times infinity) sucked at having my own calendar system inside me. In other words, i am the type of guy who totally (and, i mean, totally) suck at remembering dates and events related to it. Call me forgetful or, yeah, blurr but that's just some ability that i never have alongside not being able to swim.. lolz...

okay, maybe its not that bad right? I mean, who in the world can remember dates that well without a reminder or a calendar eh? Yeah, right...

I totally forgot that tomorrow is totally the fasting month, dammit!!! Seriously!! What the hell is wrong with me man!!?? Well, truth is; it's not like i always remember when it is years and years back without mom reminding me. But this year, for some reason, mom never reminded so yep, i totally forgot that the fasting month is friggin' tomorrow!! Dammit!! I feel so unprepared... although there isnt really much stuff to prepare about... Hmmm...

Anyways, having dinner with Seetal earlier, she asked me that why didnt i go back to Selayang for this weekend. After all, its always that really nice moment to go back and break the fast during the first day with your family (even for me being a totally senseless person). So, me, being truly honeset answered that i forgot and she laughed. yep, its the truth that i forgot that tomorrow is the first day of fasting for this year's fasting month- which makes me a total dousche- but the fact that i forgot to go back home and at least, break the first fasting day with my family:- that just makes Darkie a total bag of dousche... Dammit...

Sigh.. anyways, same old same old standard procedure everytime the Ramadhan comes; wishing people a happy fasting month.... so, yeah, happy fasting moooooonth.... whoooo..... =___=

No comments: