Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Delaqroux's up and running again XD

Delaqroux Inc Updates...

Since the past few weeks, my head has been in a total mess. I realized that everytime i refused to claim that life sucks, i feel a bigger burden on my back. I did wrote a hell lot about all those stuff in my head into my blog but i never came to be able to press the "publish post" button. In the end, all those posts get stacked into the posts section as unposted drafts. There was a hell lot of them and i was stuck between this phase of not knowing whether should i delete those post or should i just keep them until i gather enough courage to make it public. However, i chose to keep it to myself again. Just a few seconds back, i marked all of those unposted drafts and i click the "delete" button. All of them disspeared in a second, 100 times faster than i can create every single one of them. Yeah, once again, maybe some ppl would say that i just ran away from my problem sagain. Maybe i am or maybe i am not. Like i always say, "sometimes running away from the problem is a way of you confronting your problem. It takes alot of guts to turn your back on your own problem and then, stepping away from it" Regardless of what it is, it felt good. Damn good.

Yeap, i realized once again that there is still one matter that counts the most. Something i havent been saying for quite some time now; I am still standing and I am still alive. I dont give a sh!t if the many things in life is going to pile up on top of me. What i care is that i am still alive and that counts the most. And one thing for sure, i dont stay alive on my own. I have plenty of life-supports out there; reasons for me to stay alive everyday:- friends that i cant live without (and hopefully, friends that cannot live without me :p), memories i dont want to forget, moments that i wish to relive over and over, those littlest matters in life that meants everything to me.. Yeah, for all those reasons, i NEED to stay alive...

lolz. and so i will...


W00000T!!!! I art still alive!!!!
Mwahahahahahahahah!!!! XD

No comments: