Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Adnin & Abu: Escape from Negeri Sembilan

Delaqroux Inc Updates

You know what's best about Hari Raya? Well, to me, it's freedom. LOLOLOLOLOLZ

So my first day of raya started out with hell. I was depressed a few days earlier thanks to some Raya's "must d0-s" and one of them is going back to Negeri Sembilan to my dad's side kampung. I never liked the place and yeah, perhaps everyone there. So everytime i start thinking of Raya, i will be conditioned with going back to Negeri Sembilan and the unconditioned response will be the sense of despair and depression. That it is true. I hate going back there for Raya. I hate meeting the ppl there. It's in the blood. Blame God and Skinner for that.

In any case, much to my agony, i will have to go back to Negeri Sembilan this time around as well and thinking that my last raya with my family before i fly to Australia for two whole years is going to be spent in that joint; i feel more depressed than ever. Well, they say misery attracts company and for my case, it attracts a sidekick..

During the early morn of raya, i remembered this fellow cousins of mine who, like me and different than everybody else, hated going to that place as well. His name is Abu and his bro's.. uh.. i never really know the brother's name. I just refer him as "Abang Boy" (dont ask) and both of the brotherhood never liked the people back at our kampung in Negeri Sembilan and they, like my case, always feel reluctant to go back there for any visits. In fact, there is this one time when Abang Boy have to go back to that place and he ended up arriving to that place, do all the formalities (salam, greet everyone yada yada yada) and then, sleep for 8 hours straight until its time for him to go back to Shah Alam. That's pure hardcore-ness!! So, back to the present, mayhaps i may meet with Abu and thus, things might not get so bad when you have a companion to be emo and pissed about the same thing.

So, thus i went back. Sure enough, Abu was there and he, somehow seemed glad to see us there (well, no suprise there). Before long, i just end up spending the time with him and ignoring everybody else (SEMANGAT ASABIYAH UNITEZZ!!! LOLZ). But before long, we cooked up a plan to evac from the place. First thing first, he had his tranporter guy all along who doesnt like staying long in that place, Abang Boy. Thus, by demand, he can be transported back to Shah Alam in no time at all. So, the mission now is to get myself some excuse so that i can stash myself aboard Abang Boy's vehicle and be transported back to Shah Alam so that i can make my way back to Selayang. Hmmm... **Mission Impossible theme song at the back** So this is what i did.
Firstly, i grabbed my phone and start setting an alarm to ring 10 minutes later, exactly the time when Abu will get aboard his transport to evacuate from Negeri Sembilan to Shah Alam. 10 minutes later, the alarm set off and i picked up the phone. Yeah, i know it was an alarm, Abu knew it was an alarm but everybody else thought it was a phone call. So i pretended to answer the 'call'. It was 'an IPBA lecturer' on the 'other side of the line'. So what brings a lecturer to call me on this fine evening of Raya? Hmmm.. well, it seems that the 'lecturer' 'told' me that 'my assignment' has 'alot of mistakes' in 'it'. Oh, great goshen!! What am i supposed to do??

Exactly at that point, Abu will ask me what went wrong as i was starting to look 'depressed', exactly as how we devised beforehand. I will tell him that i need to go back to college as soon as i can. The original plan was for me (actually us) to stay there for another night but people understood how 'depressed' i was with the assignment so they called off the plan of asking us to stay there for another more day. Yes! The permit of evacuation has been granted. Now, to escape. 'Coincidentally', Abu and Abang Boy was about to leave the place to Shah Alam, and Shah Alam is closest with my college. Hence, Abang Boy asked if i wanted a ride. lolz. Obviously. I agreed and soon, i found myself on the ark of evacuation. So long Negeri Sembilan... Oh yeah, so my sisters and my mom? Well, somehow, before the whole execution of the plan, i agreed with them to accompany me back so they too, have the permit to leave the place as well. Even better...

And thus, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
We're home free... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!! BWAHAHAHAHAA!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha Adnin u memang smart!! =p

Dark A. Delaqroux said...

thank you thank you XD

Blue8ple said...

Sial-lah *high-pitched.. it means just teasing..*

I'm from Negeri Sembilan too..*semangat mempertahankan Negeri Sembilan*

Next time you can invite me to your place *me love lemang and rendang* and we can siau siau together.. haha.. then you wont feel bored..

Oh man.. I just love ur blog.. so funny.. I laughed too hard until sakit perut again.. aduh..

Dark A. Delaqroux said...

hehe. thanks.
i wont be blogging if i dont have anyone reading my blog oso :p

hehe. deal then. next time i kena force to go back kampung, i'll invite you over. then we can sapu all the food til you sakit perut again. hehe :p

and i love your blog too btw =)

nancie said...

haha!!!smart...well..u with ur plans...knew it!!!somehow, u wil find a way to cabutzz!!!when there's a will there's a way!!!so, yea!!!well done!ahaha!=D

Izyan Izzaty said...

u did that??????oh,,,,,,,,,,,,,

*speechless*

that is so....

err....


*speechless again*