Wednesday, October 29, 2008

19th year of being alive (and no-life :p)

Delaqroux Inc Updates!

Well, this post was supposed to be made on the 27th actually but as usual; iProcastinate. First of all, Happy Deepavali people! Sorry that i didnt get to wish anyone via sms as my credit was running out. Internet was just as slow as usual (even the router got itself hacked on the 27th mysteriously. Thus, none of us can even connect to the net the whole afternoon). So, in any case, Happy belated Deepavali to all indians in the world!! (yes, Adam, that includes you too)

Wait.. there was something on that very day as well.. It comes in only once a year... Hmm... and it smells.. it kinda stinks, in fact... uh.. well... it smells like... like...

PEOPLE ROTTING!!!

Yeah, it's me. I'm rotting. 27th October 2008 was my birthday and i turned 19 this year **pops party poppers) but nah, i'm starting to grow older now. No more sweet eighteen. One more year to the 20 years-old zone... Bleh... Shouldnt i be settling down at least with one girlfriend by the age of 18? Well, i got the proposal to be engaged (or engage?) with this one Kelantanese girl one time ago (story of my life... sigh) but i turned it down... Maybe i should have gotten myself a fiancee.. well, at least there's a permanent and reliable promise of not being single in my entire life afterwards.. and i can brag to people by acting lovey dovey with my fiancee if i have one... Hmmm... or is it way too early? Cant decide... maybe i should at least get laid.. Or lay... whatever the grammatical context is.. Or is that supposed to be on your 21st? Hmmmm...

In any case, Happy 19th Birthday, adnin!!! Yep, cant thank you enough for all those msgs you ppl sent me (that is, if you even did send anything) and yep, all the verbal, physical and belated wishes too! (SIDE NOTE: Preena, what do you mean i'm turning 19 and growing sexy?? I mean, "all grown up and sexy"?? What?? NOW SEXY?? I was 18 and i was sexy that time! I was 17 and i was sexy that time! I was 16 and i was friggin' sexy that time! What do you mean now only i'm getting sexy!? It's "sexier" not "sexy", my dear!! D8... ahem). Either ways, if you're wondering how my birthday was, nah, it's just a normal day for me. Maggi for lunch and a slightly more expensive dinner =) Thats good enough for me. It wasnt quite any birthday outing but yep, it was fun. Thanks to Adam, Daryl, Nathaniel and MunTing for suggesting Kg Baru and accompanying me for dinner that time :) Regardless to that, i'm not the kind of guy who expects much (or almost anything) for my birthday but, hehe, wishes and outings still make my day anytime so yeah, THANKS GUYS!! 143 ppl!!! XD

p/s: Yeah, thanks to Nathaniel for stealing my life away on my 19th birthday! Shen-Ann, if you're reading this; i got a Magic the Gathering deck of cards for my birthday! Hehe... You said, you hate chinese guys that go no life playing cards right? Well, i'm not chinese so its okay for me, right right? Wakaka :p

No comments: