Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Codename: FELICIA

Delaqroux Inc Updates.

Here i go again; dissapearing for ages without any post whatsoever and suddenly reappearing in my blog out of the blue once again and then with a lil "poof", another random update is made and up for display.. For those who kept on checking and rechecking back for any new posts, i seriously salute you guys and seriously, thanks a hell lot for you continuous support. Really appreciate it! Its all because of readers like you is why i kept returning to update this little humble blog of mine. Once again, i thank you all. Aaaaand to pay for your continuous support; here i present you another update of Delaqroux Inc Dreams Updates!!

I dreamt this one a few weeks back and damn, i didnt even feel refreshed when i woke up from my sleep that day. So it began like this; One day, in a little (almost) homely place i call IPBA's dormitory, Adam and Daryl received a phone call and i soon find out that they would be getting a special visitor that very afternoon from New Zealand... or should i say; Auckland to be exact. Guess who?

(for some strange twist of randomness) It turned out to be Felicia Peh.. ahem.. maybe i should say this with a bit more dramatic effect as she supposed to be the highlight of my dream that night... Okay, so uh... GUESS WHAT!!!11 It turned out to be.... FELICIA PEH!!!11 OMGWTF!!!??? w00tness!!! Hell, yeah! It was Felicia Peh, making her first entry in my lala land since... well... she never appeared in my dream before so yeah, "what the heck? why felicia of all sudden?" is right. So she came and stopped by our dorm. (Note that this is my dreamland we're talking about. So, yeah, Felicia can go up all the way to our dorm in Level 4, Block 1 and if the mental image of the warden never pop up in my head by that time, the warden will never make any appearnace in my dream... kinda wish real life's as simple as that, no?)

So, me, not really that close with Felicia (just know her by the name and how she looks like- never really had any conversation with her as far as i can remember) just went like, "Hello, Felicia. How're you doing?" and she went like, "Good. You?" and i went like "lolz. Cool. Doin good" **END CONVERSATION** Adnin goes back on his top bunk and play with his PSP while Felicia sits and have really really long talk with Adam and Daryl. For some reason, they were talking in some weird jargon in which i know nothing of so i dont know what they're talking about. Ended up, i fell asleep on my bed (Cool eh? Your sub-concious you sleeping in your own sub-concious sleeping mind)

Later, i woke up and noticed that the room was quiet. There were no more talkings and laughters- just plain dead silence. So, i got up and look around. Adam and Daryl were no longer in the room. Probably they went out or something, i thought. But guess who is still here. Yeah, for some reason, Felicia is still sitting by some corner in the room looking straight at me... (Before you start imagine some Korean-ish love scene or something, do stop.. my dream will never be normal as that). So she smiled. I smiled back. (awkwaaaaard.....) Before i can think of anything to say, Felicia broke the awkward silence with a question, "can i see your wallet?". Well, of all things to start a conversation with, why my wallet? In a state of blurriness, i got down from my bed and handed my wallet to her. She took it and opened it up. I looked away, pretending to be more interested in checking my handphones when my actual attention was on her, as she took out all my personal cards (Identification Card, ATM Card etc.). She seemed to be totally in her own world... or so i seem..

Anyways, she noticed that i was staring at her and she looked back at me, straight up to my eye... and grinned. Okay, it might seem funny to you but i was starting to get freaked out. I noticed that she was holding my MacQuarie student card (NOTE: I lost my MacQuarie University Student Card a few weeks back.. if you happen to find it, do return it back to me, please... DX). She continued her freaky grinning and broke another session of silence. "Wanna see my student card?" she asked. THinking that all of Felicia's facebook pics of her looking like an insane lady might not be her acting it out after all, i just decided in a split second to just play along with her. So, i replied back with a "can oso. If you dont mind". She continued grinning (dunno whether it was just me or she really looking more freakier by that time) and tossed me her wallet. I took it out and hesitantly, take a look at her Auckland Student card.

So it said; Felicia Peh, some random address that i cant recall, Malaysia, B.Ed (TESL) IPBA, Qualification: Assassin...

Wait.. wha-what?? ASSASSIN???!! I looked back at her and before i could ask what was that about, i saw that Felicia was pointing a gun at me! HOLY @#$%!! She started shooting at me over and over but i was managed to avoid her shots. I dashed towards the door only to find out that it was locked! (pfft.. typical thriller movie effect) I started banging on the door and calling out any names i can remember. But before i get any replies, i can hear Felicia's soft cold breathing just behind my neck. I grabbed a chair nearby and swung it in a 180 degrees spin. I didnt manage to hit anything, she managed to dodge it like some kind of a pro. I swung it again. Miss. Swing again. Felicia grabbed it clean out of my hand, throw it to the side and took out a small shaving blade (the Gillette Slick blade-ish) with some kind of a clean magic trick. She started slashing the blade, aiming for my throat. She was in some ninja-ish light speed movement. The blade did sliced my throat but not enough to make my neck my bleed. I may seem lucky but i know i wasnt, she's toying around with me. She let out this freaky insane lady laugh and charged towards me, this time, i'm sure to kill me for real. Seriously, WTF?? The next thing i can remember, my right hand is bleeding from grabbing the blade with her still holding fast to it, and my left hand is pinned to the wall with her heels. Damn, both were just as painful. Still remembering some self defense moves, i headbutted Felicia on the forehead with mine..It didnt work at all. Her head flinched to the back abit but she was still grinning away, with eyes as evil as you can imagine. She made the same move back to me. Yeah, it worked for her. And not only that, she start slamming her head over mine over and over. I never prepared for that and the last thing i can remember is that my vision start getting blurry and i faded. Finally, the next thing i can remember is that there is this writing fading in on the screen with red paint saying, "Acta Est Fabula" (It's a Game Over screen for the game "Haunting Grounds".. maybe it meant exactly, game over for me this time)

**DREAM ENDS**

So yeah, Felicia, if you're reading this... well... uh... this is all just fragments of my sub-conscious imaginations right? Heheh... I mean, there's no such thing as your university hiring you to be Assassins or anything like that obviously right? haha..ha... ^^"

1 comment:

FeLiciap7 said...

*clears throat*....
hey there mister.... was dropping by to say happy birthday till something special caught my eye....... (monologue: well... my name is always special, no matter where, when n how it is pronounced...*giggles*)

well.... back to being serious....

What do u mean by "THinking that all of Felicia's facebook pics of her looking like an insane lady might not be her acting it out after all"???????

juniors nowadays are too blunt with their words... they don't really appreciate their lives anymore.... (Mellow and dark aura filled the air...)

to tell u the truth....
what u dreamed of was actually an indication of what to happen... since you have "gazed" into the future...you leave me no options...











... prepare to bribe me with gloria jeans to avoid me separating u n gloria for good.....
Hahahahhhhhahahahhhahahhaha... (evil sinister laughter......)