Thursday, October 23, 2008

"Madness"? This.. is.. OKTOBAAA!!!

Delaqroux Inc Updates!

I dunno why but it seems like things are really piling up nicely in my october schedule and when i mean nicely back there, i meant 'nicely'... well, not really that 'nicely'- you can minus the apostrophe, i think. After all, things that has been nicely piling up arent all that bad. Some of them are nice so yeah, maybe a i should go with; things are really piling up nicely and not so nicely in my october schedule.. as in, there are things that piling up that are nice and there are things, however, are not so nice piling up in my october schedule. Its not about whether are they nicely piling up or otherwise. The highlights is on the things that are piling up, not on how nicely things are piling up... in any case, the last statement about things piling nicely and not so nicely still sounds wrong though.. Well, maybe what i'm trying to say is that nice and not so nice things are piling nicely in my october schedule and when i meant nicely here, i meant it as the busy, busy, busy kind of 'nicely'... well... yeah...

Aaaaaanyways, lets go over the un-nice pile. First things up shall be the final exam. So yeah, me need to study but me is so lazy to do so. Bleh.. I mean, i do study but often that i ended up studying in a very slow pace. And just recently (technically, this morn), karma hit me back on the head with such a dissapointing L&L test result. I mean, a friggin 12 and a half out of 20 marks!? I know i studied in a very lazy kind of way but hell, 12 and a half is a lil too low for someone who actually studied. Research has it that one of the phases once an individual got a smack of catastrophe on her/his face is the phase in which the particular individual will look all around to find an excuse for her/his mistakes, only to rid the excuse originating from the individual himself. Well, in this case, Ad (yes, me), dont blame the paper, neither anyone else- put the blame on you and your lazy lazy ways. Start studying! Benkyoo! Benkyoo!... Bleh..

Second things up, money matters. I mean, matters concerning my financial management. I found out lately that my expenses has been increasing tremendously and the balance between the leisures and the necessities has slightly tilted to the "leisures" side. First up, i still owe rm100 for my annual dinner fee. But then, i havent got anything to wear for my annual dinner. My budget for my annual dinner wear is around rm100 but yeah, where in the name of Kolumpe (Kuala Lumpur in indian slang) can you find a full set of outfit with just that much of money? So, this evening i tried out this white long sleeve shirt which i never wore before. It looked spanking new so a little tweaking might do a lil fashion twist.... that's what I thought. SERIOUSLY!! White shirt and annual dinner and people might actually mistake you as a waiter.. Bah... Originally, my idea was to wear an indian suit to the dinner but Adam had that plan all along and he executed it first. I dont want to appear like Adam's gay partner during the annual dinner... Maybe i should just find an indian suit with a contrasting color. Adam's indian suit's white.. So maybe i should find a black one instead.. Hmmm.... GAH!! I still havent finished paying my annual dinner fee and i'm ardy thinking of spending for the dinner wear??! And what's more, moi want-to-buy-list is getting piled up 'nicely' as well. There's a digital camera there, a micro memory card, new t-shirts and pants (mine are all getting spoiled over overusage), wooden sketching puppet-model thingy etc. etc.... sigh... I need to start begging for money in Pasar Seni i guess...

...Now that i talked on the bad stuff first, i'm not feeling the mood to talk on the nicer stuff... sigh.. oh well, there's an Old Town White Coffee outlet just opened a few months back in Bangsar South (a lil walk past the university station and there you have it). It's pretty near and yep, the coffee's there are all worth it. I mean, first of all, you dont have to pay anything to go there (provided if you're a lazy bum and you dont feel like walking there). Aside to that, Gloria Jean's Coffee is back with her promotion!! Whoo!! it's the ol' buy 1 free 1 promotion for any types of coffee!! Sob.. and here i thought that Gloria has all forgotten about me but she actually brought back the promotion for me... Sob.. what more can i ask for a birthday gift, Gloria? sniff... i so FRIGGIN LOVETH THEE!!!! XD lololololz... One of these day, Gloria, we shall meet for this toungue has made pact with destiny that a crusade to your noble outlet in MidValley shall be undeniably planned and lavishly executed... all under the love of you and your sweet sweet coffee, my love o' Gloria... This, i promise thou!!

...um anyways, the water in the kettle's boiling.. time to eat supper. Jaa for now (totally a lazy way of ending a blog post brought to you by Dark Delaqroux)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha... love thid latest entry!
way funny and dramtaic way to describe ur experience!

Anonymous said...

Are you still unsure of what to wear bro? I can give you ideas...

Dark A. Delaqroux said...

haha. got a glimpse of an idea ardy but what do you think? =)

and btw, thanks for commenting but if its okay, can you pls use the "Open ID" or "Name/URL" if you want to leave a comment? That way you can put your name under the comment poster. Would be harder for me to know who you are if you put your name as anonymous =) Just wanna know who's reading =)