Friday, October 3, 2008

Dark Delaqroux Flashbaxx

Delaqroux Inc Reminiscenze!!

For some reason, my lil sis start scavenging over mom's collection of albums and I, supposedly to be babysitting my lil sis, joined in the fun (hey, i was bored. what other stuff am i supposed to do?). So there were really really old photos of my family, my relatives (i think) and people i dont even able to recall (probably coz i havent even exist in this world yet :p). However, something made me go to a halt..

There was this whole big photo album with the tag "Adnin's" on it... **plays gothic + metal bgm**... Thus Adnin opened it and.. yeah, couldnt believe me eyes... God, was this lil kid me?? I remember looking over those pics a few times a few years back but i dunno.. it seems that those photos astounds me everytime.. In any case, these are the photos inside the album... Feel free to press the "back" button on your web browser in case things get a lil too freaky...

First up, its me back somewhere in the 1990s..





And then, there was more of me, slightly older versions




And this is me, around 6 years old with my next door neighbour's dog.. Well, almost like my pet dog at that time. Her name was Penny btw. Meanwhile, the other shot was me, i think still at the age of 6-7 years old, and if i'm not mistaken, it was during that year's Raya celebration.


and yeah, remember me saying that i was a lil (well, quite, actually) fat in my younger secondary school days? Well, here's one of the picture that proves it. Btw, the baby inside it was my little six (i dont think she's even a year old yet). Shot was taken when i was in Form 3 if i'm not mistaken.

Haha. Well, try comparing all of those shots with me at present. Guess time really changes a guy, and when they say "change", for my case; i think it's more to like "freakily transform". One time ago, i was a real innocent kid (well, at least i think i was) and right now, i... uh... a guy who swears alot both verbal and non-verbally, obsess with dark and evil thoughts, rebellious on everything and anything possible, love to do crazy + idiotic stuff and yeah... just me the one you're seeing now; loud, freaky, psychotic etc. etc.. Couldnt much recognise myself now and then either. Creepy. In any case, guess time really transforms a guy and that was another series of Delaqroux Inc Reminiscenze brought to you by Delaqroux Inc! Stay tuned! XD

Delaqroux Inc. Updates 2k8 =)

2 comments:

nancie said...

aiyooo...ur 2k8 pic..trying to act cool is it??can't u smile abit????no?=)SMILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Dark A. Delaqroux said...

blueks :p dowan. want to look like nancie yang tgh emo :p