Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Angel that sang CNY songs

Delaqroux Inc Updates...

Another random post here. I am supposed to get on with the long delayed January 2009 updates but yeah, the world knows me; i'm one lazy sonnova... Anyways, i'm not in the mood to blog and (as a lil heads-up here) my next post might get alil emo. Hence, i need all the emotionality i can gather within me. Yet again, me, being a mix-of-emotions generator should have no problem getting into the groove of blogging. Only the prob is now, my emo generator seems to be clogged by this something stuck in my head; A Chinese New Year song... and a Chinese lady singing it... sigh....

Well, it started out with some random outing of me back in Selayang when i was lepaking in Selayang Mall (that's all there is to Selayang.. bored; go to Selayang Mall.. need to clear head; go to Selayang Mall.. angry with someone; go to Selayang Mall.. just broke up; go to Selayang Mall.. etc.). After a tiring day of walking, i settled to this seat in front of a souvenir store, put on my earphones and drink my iced cappucino i got from Famous Amos. After awhile, i heard some weird sound through my earphones. I put Metrostation on full blast that time as the Mall's ambience was playing CNY songs (yeah, it can get a lil annoying when you're hearing to "Tong Tong Ciang" the whole day) but it sounded like an extra voice amongst those Metrostation guys singing. Then i realized that it was someone singing to the CNY song. It was then i realized that a Chinese lady is sitting next to me on the same bench and she is actually singing to the CNY song. Well, at first i thought the Chinese lady is a lil cuckoo in the head but then i secretly muted my music to figure out what exactly was that lady singing to. True enough, she's singing along the CNY song but for a moment there; her voice sounds super sweet. She sounded like a CNY singer and one that i have never seen (and in this case; heard) before. Trust me; if people would claim that Angel's singing sounds the sweetest in this whole world; i dont mind making a statement that i have an angel sitting next to me here. And for one thing, she looks angelic too. Short hair with a lil dye of white and white hoodie jacket.. I mean, i have seen Chinese girls wearing all those so-called "Kawaii-ne" type of outfits (yeah, i came up with such term of clothing. It refers to those acting cute way of Japanese-ish modern dressing) but i havent seen one with a voice of an opera singer. Her voice is deep but at the same time cheery at various points of the song... It was a simple CNY song, but she sang it quite in her own way and tune and that makes it so memorable..

Yesh, yesh.. i admit that i do sound despo in this blogpost and trust me; as much as Kayne whines about falling head over heels for Changmin, i guess i pretty much feeling the same way now. I just wish that i had the courage to tell her how beautiful her voice is before she got up and left (DAMNIT!! **smacks on head**). Eventhough she has long left; her voice still echoes in my head. Guess it will be stuck there for quite some time... but heck, i dont mind if it's stuck there forever. Oh well, guess if people are to ask me what is so great about Selayang Mall from now on; i can get to tell them that i was struck by an angel one time ago...

**Puts down "Angelic voice" in the list as a new criteria for finding a girlfriend** :p

No comments: