Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Papercut Doll

bored with being insignificant,
trying to do things that counts,
nothing is the same again,
nothing is as good as it sounds.
a promise that i cannot keep,
not coz i cant- rather, i dont want to,
not that it matters if i did,
it's too old - i want something new.

call me please not by my name,
so i wont notice my presence,
or dont ever call my name again,
and let me question my own existence.
fill my bed with gasoline,
light it without me knowing,
because i've told you so,
and leave me there, burnin',
let me keep you warm,
just one last time before i go.

let me feel and be alive once more,
tear me to pieces and my heart apart,
coz i feel dead if you leave me sore,
and i want to go back to where we start.


-The Papercut Doll-
DarkDelaqroux, January 2009

No comments: