Sunday, February 1, 2009

From 5050 to 4935

Delaqroux Inc Updates!!

For those who have noticed how my recent shoutout has been "saying goodbye to my laptop", well, yeah its true.. i hv finally parted with my old Acer 5050..

Well the original plan was that for me to change a new laptop before flying overseas. well, there isnt much technical prob with my Acer 5050 only that she does tend to get to go on hang-time whenever too much application is running at the same time. But with the addition of some extra RAM thanks to Lee, my Acer 5050 was up and running fine again that i started to abandon the plan on replacing my laptop at all. Nevertheless, it turned out some days later that my sis wanted to buy that laptop from me. She never had any so she needed at least a second-hand laptop for her works. Knowing how well i took care of my laptop (yesh, i do take good care of my old laptop!), she offered RM1000 for my laptop and knowing how she needed a laptop so bad, i agreed to let it go... sob...

But in any case, i got myself a new one. Its still of the same brand (only better i guess). Model number is 4935 (better have it as a note here coz i have a feeling that i'll have some problem remembering that. Oh and did i say better? Maybe i should rephrase that to better to a certain extend. Am currently facing the prob of net connection. I mean, the connection with the house's routre kept getting disconnected now and then and i dont remember me having this problem anytime before with my old laptop. Aside to that, the processor's power been increased and so does the RAM. Howver, it seems like the gaming graphics been toned down a lil. Guess it's just one of my mom's effort to stop me from installing all manner of ridiculous games in my laptop. Sigh... guess this laptop will strictly be off limits to the fun factor and more towards the work aspect. Maybe i'll update the picture of it soon.

And up till then, i'll see you again (if i ever get my hands off from that connection problem =3=)

No comments: