Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I miss you all...

Delaqroux Inc Updates!

One of those things that i have been doing so far throughout my stay here is calling back all those IPBA friends i know in Malaysia on the day they are going to fly off to their respective university. Of course, its kind of encrypted in the code of friendship for one friend to be wishing another good luck and all when they are parting or something... but, doing those calls to wish them goodluck and take care kinda give me some uneasy feeling. Those phone calls are supposed to be long ones, full of meaningful wishes. But everytime i called someone, i kept it really really short. One moment i was so eager to call someone and wish them good luck, pausing from whatever i am doing at the moment. And the next moment when they answered the call; i couldnt wait for the phone call to end so i can get on with whatever i'm doing again. It's weird.

And for the past one week, i was so eager to look for something to do as well (Sorry ppl for being forced to listen to my nagging over and over about not being able to go out and all). As a matter of fact, i will take long walks around the village and to and fro from my house to MacQuarie Centre if the weather is fine (but most of the time it is not. But yet again, i still continue my lil habit of going out). When i got back, my housemates will normally find me trying to squeeze every last bit of recipe that i can come up with with such a limited list of ingredients. When i finally ran out of ideas to cook new dishes, i will go back to MacQ centre and come back with even more ingredients. When it finally reaches the point where i couldnt come up with any new recipe or get new ingredients and the weather was too rainy to go out, i started feeling super pissed (trust me; i was pacing to and fro in my room like a drug addict who ran out of crack). I dunno why but this reaction just got triggered out of my control.

Guess i gotta make a confession that the only reason to all of that weird way of acting is just me missing people and how i'm trying so hard to ignore that feeling. I dont really know how to explain it but i have very limited credit to make phonecalls back home and the internet connection been having plenty of problems that i couldnt contact back Malaysia. So i guess all my homesickness is being piled up in one corner and i try my hardest to get myself busy so i that i can ignore the presence of all those feelings. That explains why was i so pissed off with everything when i couldnt find anything to keep myself busy. So for all those ppl who have been hearing and witnessing my uneasiness, i know how annoying it was and i guess i really need to apologize for that. And for all my friends who have been contacting me from Malaysia, well, you guys arent really helping in my effort to ignore my feelings of missing you all, but i gotta admit, i cant help but to miss you guys alot. So if any of you all get to read this blogpost, i know how i dont want to be reminded of your absence but please dont stop contacting me. I really miss you all and i dont think trying to ignore that feeling gonna work anymore. Really, really miss you all...

Pfft.. and here i was supposed to be enjoying myself... =3=

No comments: