Monday, February 16, 2009

I'm with the wrong bunch of people

Delaqroux Inc. Updates!

Right at this moment, i'm pissed with anything and everything in my line of sight (so stay out of it). I mean, one of the biggest issue in which i'm pissed off about is how i am currently now stuck in a right place with all the wrong bunch of poeple. And this is seriously fucking pissing me off!

Okay, so far, i've been staying here for nearly a week and yeah, aside to walking to and fro MacQuarie centre and occasional random walks, my life here has been nothing worth of mentioning. I mean seriously, the past 5 days and i have to attend some stupid accomodation meetings that discusses on a very friggin draggy issue up til a point that i always have to be back in my room by 6pm. Sometimes the meeting even calls me up to meet those ugly faces of Ipbarians in the early afternoon. Where the fuck can i find time for my own self then damnit!? So that's one thing to be pissed about. Now let's go to the friggin details; the people i am close to. I have one emo indian fella in which no matter how many times i try to convince him that pleasing everyone is a surefailshot (is there such a word as an antonym of surefire?), he kept on trying, only to be emo and emo everyday. And there's nothing i hate more than emo people ecspecially those who are emo for an unworthy cause. As a side note here; If there's any wise-ass out there gonna act cute and say "Adnin, you're an emo", well i say, "No, i am PISSED! Not emo! Stfu n00b!" Aside to that, I got two no life Lee-s out here who does not seem to be in Australia but more to their own world instead of the one we're currently know of. And i have another indian lady out here who has been doing nothing on the first day but to whine about not being able to do anything fun upon our arrival here in Aussie, only to say let's wait for the senior when we finally get the chance to go out somewhere worthwhile. I mean, seriously, what is wrong with you people?? if i didnt promise my mom not to go out anywhere far alone at the moment, i've been exploring sydney like nobody's business at the moment. You guys are seriously stripping my for-once-supposed-to-be-meaningful life! Seriously, whatever fuck is wrong with you people!?

So all in all, my prediction is seriously coming true. I'm stuck in the right place but with the wrong bunch of people.. Pfft... @#$%

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

just be patient, darkie. (people call u darkie rite?) you'll have time for exploring..it's just err..a week, no? calm, huh. calm down.

Jess Ang said...

i understand how u feel adnin.. but cheer up la.. maybe they need time to adapt to the new environment or wat.. chill okay? its sad to see u sad when u're so far away..

Anonymous said...

i know. it blows so much when ur stuck with a bunch of fun spoilers who has too much rules and behaves like they live in msa still. i mean what the heck!!!! what gives? we;re ony gonna hv this kinda freedom for 2 years.!!!!!!!

lu luv darkie.

Anonymous said...

gosh ad, is it dat bad...
we've been having fun although we've only been here for a few days!

amy

Anonymous said...

Well I tell u what Adnin. We however don't seem to have a problem. In fact I am begining to have lots and lots of fun here. It's not my problem if u are miserable. I hardly disturb u in anyway. Blaming your misery on me in utter bullshit. So have fun mate. Any1 can write anything. So can I. Get a life. Stop writting abt me or any of my friend. Grow up yeah. hahahaha. N if there is one person with a wrong attitude. It has to be u. No respect for any1. I really hope u dun keep on behaving like this.

Dark A. Delaqroux said...

I'm not intending to be disrespectful to anyone, if u see it that way. If i am to straight ahead tell this to your face, that will be disrespectful. Everything here is just my metacognition (...dr william is in my head..? 0.o), everything goes here is what goes in my head, and i cant keep everything for myself just as all of you can. So my blog is a place where i, literally, have a time to pour it out, talk with myself and sort everything out so i dont go blowing up in front of ppl out of relevant context. Sounds just as pathetic as it's emo (i know =__=") but that's how things work with me. So, pls, pardon me.

Like dr. william said, always write FIRST :p

I was hoping all of us can spend alot of time together and not just individually actually. eventho everyone is telling me not to stick with malaysians all the time or i'll miss out the actual fun, i was thinking of proving to them that i CAN have that actual fun with the ppl i'm fond of and not miss out anything or anyone. Finally i figured that that cant really happen so i guess that's it. I've been having a good time this past two weeks but its just too bad i dont have the ppl i want to be with with me that time. Hope you and shen-ann can "have fun mate" too.

thx for the read and the comment anyways =)

Dark A. Delaqroux said...

and yeah, why the fuck are you pissed off, reva? now that i thought of it, i didnt type this blogpost down with a pissed-off intonation. If i am pissed-off, i'll come over to someone and i tell them that i am pissed off. If it is THAT offensive to you, then go bark at a tree. People are not as drama as you are ok?