Sunday, February 1, 2009

Public Apology

(IMPORTANTE: PLS READ =D)

well, i guess i owe this for readers for the previous blogpost "Will they kill me if I turn Christian?" which has now been changed to "Living for those who made me alive" (changed due to the fact that most has been misunderstanding this title post with a false fact that i'm trying to convert my religion. Well, i'm not, fear not)

Now that i have gave it another thought, i realize that it might have been offensive to put Christianity as a sample case of religion converting in this blogpost whereby i should have mentioned religion conversion in general. I didnt intend to be in any way offensive by putting the sample case of "converting in Christianity". Believe me, i'm not drawing any lines of religious controversials between Muslims converting into Christianity. It's just a post out of a family problem that i am having, not any religion conversion or controversials. I just realize these reckless mistakes that i've made. With that being said, for both Muslim and Christian readers, i sincerely apologize to you all.


- Dark Delaqroux

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok baguslah kalau macam tu.
Takut jgk kalau khaba angin ape yg org kate kt luar tu betul...

peace ^^"