Thursday, December 4, 2008

Interspecies War

Delaqroux Inc Updates.

Well, there i was, minding my own business with my beloved laptop on the floor when i hear aweird buzzing sound coming from right behind me. It came from the locker and it sounds like something hitting on it, gently but in a very extremely rapid manner. At first i thought it was just our pile of plastic bags, gently buzzing in the wind. But no, it doesnt sound like it. First thing's first, it was a buzzing sound of somekind indeed. Second, it didnt sound gentle, it sounded more and more furiously constant that i started scanning around the locker side to find out what it was. And there it was, the answer to my question. I never support racism but if there's one thing black that i would love to hate, it's that thing; cockroach.

Damnit! OF all times when i'm all alone and without any aerosol spray cans! Thus, i deviced and execute a primitive pest-ridding plan that once worked back when Adam and I was in block 4, fighting over a little cockroach in the kitchen; grab a broomstick, whack the living deadlights out of the cockroach and shove it out of the room. It might not kill the cockroach but as long as it is out of the room, i'll feel safe again. So, i grabbed the broomstick and start whacking on the creature in full fury. Nope, it didnt work like last time. That is when i remembered the first rule in war. Ground armaments can beat ground units, but not air units. So, in the next second;
"OMGWTF THE COCKROACH CAN FLY!!!???"

Ladies and gentlemen, if there's one thing i despise even more than cockroaches are flying ones. Okay, for all those people out there who's going "Come on.. it's just a cockroach. what's the biggie yada yada yada", well, lemme tell you something. Imagine that long six legs of that cockroach crawling up your leg, moving deeper and deeper into your shirt so you cant see them but you'll still feel all skinny six tiny grip of them legs, creeping all over your four limbs fluttering its wings in a saddistic way when it thinks that you're never going to be able to find it? Imagine the feel of that six legged sonnovabitch in your hair when it landed on top of your head right out of the air when you're sitting duck below! Now, that's good enough of a reason to friggin kill that motherfucker flying cockroach!! Need any more??

Anyways, back to the story; for some reason, the cockroach seemed to understand the fear within me when i noticed that my plan to kill the cockroach failed. And for some point, it seemed to enjoy it as it started flying randomly across the room, missing my head by an inch everytime it passed by. I started dashing towards the door. It is true when they say that when you're in a panick state, nothing seems to work the way you want to. Our broken door which normaly can just be opened by pushing was stuck fast as in someone was holding it from the outside. It was like some sick hell in a cell match between me and the flying freak now. There wasnt any aerosoil spray in the room and continuously swinging the broomstick in the air will never hit something flying that fast. So what am i supposed to do? I rather die than letting that cockroach land on my hair and start crawling all over to the back of my neck and into my t-shirt collar. I can never stand that. I cant even stand the thought of it! I rather die!!

I looked around the room for the cockroach! Somehow, that bitch has landed on the floor, probably considering every moment now as a sweet saddistic game where i'm the one on the losing edge and he's just toying around with this other player trying to fight for his survival. Any wrong move i make now, and the cockroach is sure to fly again, probably precisely landing on me this time around. Shit! What do i do now?

Wait, what is that in my plastic piles? A can of spray paint? Well, i heard of these things having aerosol form of chemical inside them. Even if i'm wrong, the smell of the spray paint can knock out an individual if she or he get OD'ed of it. So, the paint inside must have somekind of a poison material somehow. Well, then, cockroach, let's see how strong you are... AGAINST A BLACK SPRAY PAINT!!! Before i realize it, i'm spraying furiously at the cockroach. I bet that thing never suspected me to make that move. It was a direct hit and the cockroach was glittering in the fluorescent light, covered in fresh wet, black spray paint. However, the cockroach started getting furious, it started fluttering its wing, running around in every direction aggresively. Perhaps, the paint blinded it or something. Eitherways, the cockroach couldnt seem to fly. Its opened wings seemed to be heavy to be moving properly as they are wet with black paint that they simply flutter and dragged all over the floor. It was a success but it might not be a permanent one. What if the cockroach will get back its flying ability once it manages to dry off the paint. I still have to sweep it out of the room... or at least, kill it. But how? Whack it with newspaper? No way, if one thing i hate as much as a cockroach and a flying cockroach is one with its exoskeleton all over the place and its guts smeared all over the floor. So, i need a nice clean kill.

As if some strange aggresive instinct to survive has led me beyond my senses. I grabbed the lighter on my table and immediatley, lit it up. I held the lit up lighter few inches from the nozzle of the spray paint, towards the temporarily helpless cockroach. Everything was in a straight fine line; the nozzle, followed by the fire from the lighter, and finally, the cockroach on the floor. I hit the nozzle to spray in full blast. The paint came out towards the fire and as i predicted it, the spray paint caught on fire in a classic flame-thrower manner. I was like a flame trooper in the middle of a battlefield. And my target; obviously, the cockroach. The flame flickered over the bitch's pathetic black body and soon swallowed the cockroach by whole. I did it! I burnt the cockroach alive!! As i easen up on the spray paint. I saw a small piece of creature fluttering around on the floor with still a lil bit of fire on it. It was half of the cockroach. His whole abdomen is on fire. For the first time throughout that quiet night, i chuckled and i laughed my lungs out. It was a pleasure to see that thing in pain. I feel powerful again as i grin happily over the last remains of the burnt alive insect in front of me.

So here's the summary of everything. Adnin saw a cockroach, he tried to hit it but that thing can fly. So when the cockroach landed on the floor, he took a spray paint and a lighter and flame throw the cockroach to crisp. Adnin 1- Cockroach 0

2 comments:

Izyan Izzaty said...

congrats!!!u did it!!!!*yippie mode*

enjoyed the story~~~~~

Anonymous said...

haha , dude, thats SO (A)WESOME!!! ROAAAARR!!! HUMAN KIND BAC UP THAT FOOD CHAIN!