Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Qroux Hair Crisis

Delaqroux Inc Updates

Before i begin with the update, there was this time in 2006 when i was working in Shakey's Pizza, Selayang Mall. Sniff... Oh ya, as a side note; I miss Big Boss (yep, i call her that eventhough everyone else call her Kak or Miss Liza :p), Afzan-senpai, Am-senpai (wonder if you two still in that lovey dovey relationship), Siti-senpai (who's always pissed off with me but we're the number 1 partner-in-crime when it comes to sabotaging customers... whoops!), Ija-senpai (my kakak angkat who backs me up when i kena marah Big Boss or Siti-senpai) and not forgetting; Liza, Juffry Naim, Ling... and another girl who i cannot remember her name (crybaby girl who always asks me to buang sampah for her every closing time DX). In any case, although i worked at a fast food premise, i kept my hair long (and Big Boss was super pissed everytime til she actually had a session with me on how to tie my hair =D). But then there was this one time when i was at the outdoor section, sweeping the floor and i heard this guy start calling "amoi! amoi!" somewhere behind me. I just ignored it coz.. well... yeah, it have nothing to do with me. But then suddenly the voice comes directly from behind me (the guy was asking "amoi, the promotion today still on ah?), so i turned around. And there was just two malay guys behind me... No amoi... WTF??? Seriously the guys went like "eh!!!!!! sorry sorry!!! umm.... salah orang!!" and rushed away. Still remember how Siti realized this and start telling every staffs about it... Goddamnit.... =3=

So, yeah, lesson learned, no more long hairs DX

ANyways, back to present time, my hair is long again right now. Well, its not exactly as long as last time that i can tie it up in a tiny ponytail but anyways, knowing that i will be attending this meeting with the BPG next month, well, guess i better have my hair cut... WAAAAAAAAAA!!!! But i dont want to cut my hair! I like the length the way it is right now (especially the front reaching all the way down past my nose. EMoness!!! =D). The back? Well, its touching my collar obviously but its not that long, right? right? The only aspect of my hair that i dont like is that its too bushy. If i'm going to a barber, i rather have my hair trimmed, not cut. But the issue is now, no effing barbers in Selayang understands me!!! I mean seriously, Mamaks will chop off everything regardless when you say that you just want it trimmed and not cut. They dont care. They just cut everything off! Everytime i go to a Mamak haircut shop, i will ask them to go easy on the front (dowan to be cut, just layer it) and what did the guy do? He just slice it off and i was like "NO! NO! NO!!!!" NOOOO!!!" but its way too late. So, mamak = pure lawnmowers. What about chinese barbers then? Well, some of them are good but some of them arent. In any case, they normally take "go easy on the cut" way too seriously, by the time my hair finished, i was like, "did the guy actually cut my hair? It looks the same..." I once told this guy to trim my hair into layers, not cut it and 15 minutes later, i look at the result and there's no difference. The guy's excuse? Well, my hair is layered naturally so he need not do much with my hair (what?? then what am i paying you 15 bucks for??). So that's the thing!! NO ONE UNDERSTANDS ME!!!!!! **emo mode engaged**

Oh yeah, you might suggest "why not just pay attention to what the barber is doing so that you can tell him/her how to cut your hair the way you want to? (and not be in dispair with the results later)" Well, if i can, i would love to. Remember that i am wearing glasses? Remember that my glasses sightstrength is almost 1000? So do you wager that i can see anything if i take off my glasses during a haircutting session? No, i cant. So, the time when i'm in a barbershop, i'm totally rendered defenseless. I cant see shit!!!

So what am i to do with my hair?? Beep!!! Beep!!! Beeeeeep!!!!

No comments: