Monday, December 8, 2008

Sleepless Nights.. no, literally..



Delaqroux Inc Updates...

I havent been sleeping well lately. Just cant seem to fall asleep. Started out since few nights ago. I mean, i do get some sleep but only for 2-3 hours but i dont feel rejuvenated at all. Guess i've been thinking too much since recently and in my life, it normally happens when that happened and thanks too that, more sleepless nights for me. At times, i'm starting to have this feeling that going to sleep is nearly the next scariest thing to do as that is exactly the time when i let my body remain inactive, simultaneously causing my head to function an extra 200%. So when my head is preoccupied with a whole list of stuff to think off already, this period of time where i should be sleeping will cause my head to go crazy. I cant count sheeps. I cant imagine grassy fields and open meadow. I just see things going back and forth, action and consequences, and worse still, my head will start struggling to look for solutions that will just make my head blow up.

Damn, i seriously feel tired... Maybe i'm thinking too much... Maybe i'm going crazy...
I'm exhausted with tryin to prove the impossible... I'm sick of trying to make people believe...
I dont feel significant... I'm starting to question my existence... Who am i really?

wait.. what?

No comments: